February 12, 2019 - For the twelfth year in a row, SXSW has invited IDFA DocLab to guest curate a session for the SXSW Experiential Storytelling track. The showcase, titled IDFA DocLab: Algorithmic Intimacy, will take place March 9 from 9:30 am - 10:30 am in Ballroom F of the Austin Convention Centr...
How to have a fulfilling career in the film business?
1. Work harder than is expected of you and be nice to people.
2. Generosity of knowledge, spirit, & opportunity.
3. A thirst for knowledge helps too. Always be learning (ABL).
3. A quest to refine the transformative power of art & storytelling can be a real asset also.
4. Work to change the status quo. Diversify power & potential.
5. Mentor & lift others up.
6. Don't let others bad ways shape your good intentions.
7. Don't compare yourself to others; trust in your own personal velocity.
8. Keep the good ones close to you.
9. Thick skin. Don't take it personally.
10. Recognize all you don't know. Collaborate to fill in the blanks.
11. Listen better than you speak.
12. Always look to see how you might make every situation better.
“My movie is born first in my head, dies on paper; is resuscitated by the living persons and real objects I use, which are killed on film but, placed in a certain order and projected onto a screen, come to life again like flowers in water.” -- Bresson ... See MoreSee Less
“My movie is born first in my head, dies on paper; is resuscitated by the living persons and real objects I use, which are killed on film but, placed in a certain order and projected onto a screen, come to life again like flowers in water.”
Intenso noviembre, estuvimos trabajando en dos proyectos propios de largometraje y colaborando con otras productoras en dos proyectos de ficción, una serie, y un documental, Néktar Music preparando cosas lindas con Damonte y Maria Colombatti, y Nektar Design diseñando varios locales. En diciembre vamos por más! ... See MoreSee Less
MUTANTE CINE tiene el agrado de presentar la selección de los 10 productores con proyectos en etapa de desarrollo y postproducción que participarán en la 6ta edición de PUENTES URUGUAY, workshop para productores ejecutivos organizado por EAVE y MUTANTE CINE a desarrollarse entre el 3 y el 9 de D...
On June 19, IFTA hosted a Members only webinar on how the new Blockchain technology can be used to support film financing, distribution, and sales. First, the basics of blockchain were presented by certified? expert Manuel Badel of Badel Media. This was followed by a panel of speakers active in Bloc...